RE: Info on Nuclear Technology

The exchange of information that has been going on here is very valuable.  I think it is useful  to have up-to-date
information on available resources along with mini-reviews by those familiar with them.  First, let me put in a good
word for the AEC's series of booklets "Understanding the Atom"   I doubt if they're still available except on the
bookshelves of us old-timers (I have more than 50 titles)).  Some of the information is dated, but, in general," the
more things change the more they stay the same".)

The real purpose of this note is to suggest that somewhere on the rad web we establish a place for this kind of
information and continually update it.  Of course, there's always the Radsafe Archives, but perhaps something a
little simpler could be set up by one of our professional organizations or student chapter home pages.  (Or is there
something of this nature out there already?)  I'm thinking of a selective, not a comprehensive, annotated
bibliography of "stuff that works".

Only the opinion of
J P Davis
joyced@dnfsb.gov