RE: Skull Caps With Respirators

Mark-

OSHA has revised its respiratory protection regulation under 29CFR1910
and 29CFR1926.  I have not had a chance to review the changes in detail,
but this revision may provide useful information.

-Ron

The opinions expressed here have not been reviewed or
approved by my employer.

Ron Reif, CHP, CIH, CSP
DOE/AL/OSHD
P.O. Box 5400