RE: Skull Caps With Respirators

I've had quantitative fit tests with skull caps before, at power plants,
with no problems.  One Region IV plant I worked at even fit tested welders
with their welders beanies on under their straps.  I'd suggest, if you're
really interested in covering your bases, fit test with the skull-caps.

-Brent