RE Comply & Year 2000

I lied to my computer and told it it was 2040 and ran Comply at level1
with a VERY abreviated [2] number of isotopes at levels I knew should
comply.  The program behaved normally, printing out the results with
date and all.  Year is printed last two digits only anyway.  Suggest
anyone who use it at level 2 or 3 try a similar test.

Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver

This was not reveiwed by management and is solely my opinion.
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov