Re: Radioactive Metals

     there are two possible sources from which the information about
     recycle of scrap metal may have been taken:

     "Radiation Protection Standards For Scrap Metal: Preliminary
     Cost-Benefit Analysis" which was prepared for th Radiation Protection
     Division, Office of Air and Radiation, USEPA, June, 1997, and a
     companion executive summary (ES-1).

     I recall having seen the information on "belt-buckles" on an
     anti-nuclear page once, I did not save the URL.

     Scott Davidson (private: bsdnuke@aol.com)

     Standard disclaimers apply.