Re: Radioactive Metals

>Local activists are concerned about the use of "radioactive metals" in
>consumer products and household items such as "belt buckles, bed frames,
>strollers and appliances." They reference an activist group called Public
>Citizen's Critical Mass Energy Project...
>
>Can anyone enlighten me about this issue?
>
>Thanks...

Never heard of them and repeated searches (using www.dogpile.com) have
turned up nothing. I'm wondering if this group might be an offshoot of -
and I swear this is real - the Fiesta Ware Survivors Group.

R Russ

				Ray Russ
		   SLAC Operational Health Physics Group

	"If we are ashamed of shoddy houses and shabby furniture,let us
	 be even more ashamed of shoddy ideas and shabby beliefs."
							- A. Einstein