Letter to Chairman Jackson -Reply

Oh yes, lets leave everything to the FDA and the wisdom of the physician
Gods and see how much Phen-Fen we can get on the market.  This is not
meant to put down physicians.  I worked at a University/Medical facility
for 9 years and never met a physician who gave the impression that they
were as infallable as some people seem to believe.  Actually, my
experience has been that the FDA with its research requirements came
across as the bad guy to most physicians.  A perfect example is PET
isotopes.

Roger Fenner

Of course this is only my uncertified opinion.