Re: Diet to counter acute radiation dose?

One of our researchers will be publishing a paper on the effects of a
specific drug dealing with the effective protector of hemopoietic bone
marrow and lymphoid stem cells during raidaion therapy.  The paper wil be
"The Effect of N-Tert-Butyl-Phenylnitrone (PBN) on Leukocytes and Survival
in Irradiated Mice".  I believe the paper will be presented in "Radiation
Research" an Internaltional Journal.  I have a copy of the proposed abstract
if you need a copy, contact me or Dr. Adrian Rodriguez at San Jose State
University.  Dr. Rodriguez is one of the writers and his phone number is
(408) 924-4846.  I am just the lowly RSO with key control to the irradiator.
My phone number is (408) 924-4818.

John Pickering
Radiation Safety Officer, San Jose State University