Re: help

In a message dated 98-01-26 07:06:04 EST, ASGHAR_A@NET1CS.modares.ac.ir
writes:

<< Dear co works:

   Greeting and kind regards:

    I am a Ph.D student at school of medical sciences of Tarbiat Moddarres
 University in Tehran , Studying Medical Physics. I am doing a research about
 effects of MRI on fetal development in mice .You are kindly requested to
 send me
 some information about effects of MRI on fetal development.

   I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

                             Sincerely yours
                             A.Ali Asgharzadeh

I suggest that you contact Dr. Robert L. Brent, Thomas Jefferson University in
Philadelphia and DuPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington who is an
internationally recognized expert on human embryology and teratology.  Try
emailing to:
                              brent@helios.medsci.udel.edu

Good luck,  Robert O. Gorson, Professor Emeritus, Medical Physics, Thomas
Jefferson University.