Re: help

Radsafers,
When I went through my Radsafe accumulation this morning, I was dismayed by
the several hostile responses to what seemed an innocent inquiry, responses
which would not have been forthcoming if the inquiry had originated form
almost any other country but Iran. One of the aspects of the scientific
community that has made me proud to be affiliated with it has been its
openness, regardless of political differences.

I would remind you all that even during the height of the cold war, the  US
radiation protection community was able to maintain communication and
dialog with that behind the Iron Curtain, to  our mutual benefit and trust.
I pray that the enhancement of human well being will remain a guiding
principle for us, regardless of who and where benefits.
Sincerely,
Andy Hull
S&EP-BNL
Upton, NY 11973