RAM Room classification

Dear radsafers,

I am interested in knowing how radioactive material rooms are classified
at other universities or other educational institutions.

I understand that regulations require rooms to be classified as either
unrestricted or restricted areas, but I am interested specifically in a
working classification (i.e. what labs are to be labeled as working
labs, equipment labs, storage rooms, etc.)

I would like to review any classification procedures used at your
institution.

Please contact me at the address shown below, or FAX me any information
at 515-294-3199.

I will appreciate your assistance regarding this matter,

 -Rene

Rene Michel, Health Physicist
Iowa State University
rmichel@iastate.edu