Re: Standard for Hot Cells

Jim: The reference was to the 1969 edition of IAEA Safety Series #30, Manual on Safety Aspects of the Dsign and Equipment of Hot Laboratories. REGARDS David

At 01:23 PM 30-01-98 -0600, you wrote:
>RADSAFERS:
>
>I recall seeing a note posted on RADSAFE within the last few weeks which
>referenced an old standard for the design of hot cells. Unfortunately, I deleted the
>note because I did not recognize a need for the information at that time. Does
>anyone recall this reference?
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Jim Dwyer
>USNRC Region I
>King of Prussia, PA
>(610)337-5309
>Email: JPD1@ NRC.GOV

David W. Lee
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Radiation Protection Services Group (ESH-12)
PO Box 1663, MS K483
Los Alamos, NM 87545
PH: (505) 667-8085
FAX: (505) 667-9726