Subject: A lighter note
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu > at SMTPGATE
Date:    2/9/98 10:03 AM

Dear Radsafers,
    I have been imvolved in a lively discussion concerning the three-bladed
radiation symbol.  A co-worker adamantly insists the name of the sysbol was the
TRE-FOIL vice TRI-FOIL.  I thought a tre-foil was a Girl Scout cookie.  Any
help?
Anthony F. (Tony) Armagno
Northeast Utilities Millstone Station
Tele: (860) 437-2519
E-Mail: armagaf@gwsmtp.nu.com
According to Cowboy Wisdom: There's more ways to skin a cat than stickin' his
head in a boot jack and jerkin' on his tail!