Von: Lieskovsky, Miro <MLieskovsky@nbpower.com>
An: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Datum: Mittwoch, 11. Februar 1998 17:48
Betreff: cnn news - Sellafield Leak

Dear Radsafers:

The following is a copy of a CNN news:  There are no direct references.
Is anybody aware of this?

No, I have not heard anything about this. Our massmedia would take up any
nonsense about nuclear power and radioactivity instantly. Isn't Tass the
news agency of the former Sovjetunion? Birds are perishing also in Austria,
which is by our politicians regarded as a nuclear-free zone. This message is
not an indication of a dangerous situation, but would simply be a
confirmation that CNN is not a reputated channel, but simply distributes the
same nonsense as any other channel.

Franz