Subject: Asst HP mgr adv
Author:  "Leslie Powell" <Leslie_Powell.MURR@neutron.murr.missouri.edu> at
MU-Internet
Date:    2/16/98 1:51 PM

                      Subject:                              Time:  1:10 =
PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Asst HP mgr adv                       Date:  =
2/16/98

The advertisement John wants posted is as follows (thanks for your help):

The University of Missouri-Columbia Research Reactor in Columbia, =
Missouri has an opening for the Assistant Manager, Reactor Health =
Physics.

The University of Missouri Research Reactor (MURR) is one of the highest =
powered research reactors currently operating in the U.S.  The MURR is a =
multi-faceted research facility of national importance providing a =
prolific source of neutrons, gamma rays, and radioisotopes for research =
programs in a number of academic departments, other universities, and =
industry.  Substantial programs in neutron and gamma-ray scattering, =
neutron activation analysis, radiation effects, radiopharmaceuticals, and =
nuclear engineering are ongoing.

Characteristic duties include:  Present training programs for staff; =
supervise and perform contamination and radiation surveys; and prepare =
written reports, operating procedures, safety evaluations and program =
audits.

The Assistant Manager, Reactor Health Physics requires a masters degree =
in health physics or equivalent combination of education and experience =
from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.  Three to =
four years experience in operational health physics is necessary.  ABHP =
Certification is desirable.

Send letter of application and resume to:
Jeffery Levin
Human Resource Services
University of Missouri-Columbia
130 Heinkel Building