Na-22 uses

Radsafers,
   I received an NRC IN concerning an individual who copied a license so that
he/she could order some Cd-109 and Na-22.  Upon capture, the individual stated
that one of the sources was transferred to a foreign country.  I notice that
both of these isotopes have respectable neutron cross sections, especially
Na-22.  Of what use are these isotopes?  Anyone use these?  FYI the NRC IN # is
98-06.
Anthony F. (Tony) Armagno
Northeast Utilities Millstone Station
Tele: (860) 437-2519
E-Mail: armagaf@gwsmtp.nu.com
According to Cowboy Wisdom: There's more ways to skin a cat than stickin' his
head in a boot jack and jerkin' on his tail!