Re: QA Samples (environmental, body counter, etc.)

I am with Analytics Inc.  We provide qa samples for effluent monitoring,
health physics, and environmental monitoring.  These programs are quarterly
and samples can be shipped to you.  You can review these programs on our
Web site at wwww.analyticsinc.com.  If you have any questions about our
program, please call me at 404-352-8677.

Regards,

Daniel Montgomery