MRI EMF exposure and pregnancy

We've had an inquiry from a MRI technologist regarding her occupational exposure
to EMF during pregnancy.  She is working with 2 units, one is a 0.23 Tesla
open MRI unit and the other is a 1.0 Tesla closed unit.  We've looked
through NCRP 86 which indicates that teratogenic effects are certainly
possible , however "the generality, as well as the implication, of the
results for human exposure have not been clearly demonstrated".

Can anyone comment on this issue and/or recommend a good currnet
reference(s)?

Diane M. Elmer, Health Physicist
Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety
Division of Electronic Products