Stewart

It seems that the anti's don't even have to make quasi-plausible
claims anymore. A 1000 times more likely to get cancer????
If 15 or 20% of us all die of cancer and 25 to 30% of us will
get cancer some time in our life, those poor exposed individuals
will have to suffer and survive a few hundred cases of cancer
in their lifetime....

Pulling my tongue out of my cheek and assuming that the claim is
that the children are getting cancer within 5 years there is still
no way statistically to make a claim of a thousand fold increase
with 2000 odd cases and 60000 controls unless most or all of the 2000
got cancer.  I don't think anyone could have hidden a result like that for
this long.