Re: Radon and lung cancer

Is this a new PC version of science? If "persuasion" and "not procedural
rules" determine the product of science, it appears that the approach of
Caldicotte et al are right on target!

Hve we not lapsed into a consideration of semantics, however, when we say
that "burden of proof" is significantly different from "weight of the
evidence"?

Bob Hearn
rah@america.net