Re: Book Reviewer Wanted

At 05:04 PM 2/28/98 -0600, you wrote:
>I am looking for someone who will write a short review of one of the books by
>Jay M. Gould.  The review will be posted on the Internet.  One title is "The
>Enemy Within".  If interested, contact me at nta@ntanet.net

Jay M. Gould is a post-graduate in the Ernest Sternglass School of
Epidemiology where students learn to search for things that went wrong that
can be tied to a radiation event while always ignoring everything that went
right. This way, you can write whole books about things that went wrong and
declare that radiation was the cause.

Otto
		Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
                [President, Health Physics Society, 1997-1998]
		Institute of Toxicology & Environmental Health (ITEH)
		     (Street address: Old Davis Road)
		University of California, Davis, CA 95616
		Phone: 530-752-7754  FAX: 530-758-6140 [NEW AREA CODE]
		E-mail ograabe@ucdavis.edu