Sorry this took so long. I am looking at two box designs. They differ only in width. They are 84"

Sorry this took so long.  I am looking at two box designs.  They differ only in width.  They are 84" tall including a 2"
standoff from the floor.  There are two rows of gloveports above waist level.  These are centered at 50" and 67"
from the floor level.  For the 60 inch box there are three columns of gloves.  For the 39 in there are two.  The
gloveports are 8 1/2" ID with an OD of 9 1/4".  The ports are made of 16 ga stainless. (304).  No. 2B cold rolled and
annealed finish and formed by a metal spinning process.  They are spaced 16 or 17 inches on center.

"O" rings are viton with Shore A hardness of 75 durometer.  (this may not be required for your application -
remember we are sealing gases.)

If you need more info, I will keep these drawings for a while.

Again, I apologize for the delay.

Jeff