Ecologic Studies

Dr. Dukelow,

I have ordered Mr. King's book describing reconstructing individual
behavior and look forward to discussing it with you in the near future.  I
feel interchange between disciplines is healthy.  After all, the first
person to describe ecologic bias was a sociologist, not an epidemiologist.

Best Regards, Bill Field
bill-field@uiowa.edu