Re: Ecologic Studies

R. William Field wrote:

> Al,
>
> Melissa has asked that this thread be discontinued.   It is apparent, we
> have a difference of opinion on this subject.  I am very willing to have a
> constructive dialogue via personal email on this subject if you are
> interested.

Absolutely.  This subject is so important to the dollars we are spending
for no measurable benefit vis-a-vis low doses of radiation that any
constructive discussion (perhaps even with some constructive actions to
remedy the situation) is worthwhile.

I'm not sure how to operate when two people have points of view 180
degrees apart.  I have been asking the following question for about nine
years now and have yet to get the answer:

1.  Two people and only two, with no access to a third person, have
diametrically opposed points of view about which they feel very
strongly.

2.  How do they resolve the issue so that both feel they have won 100
percent?

It seems we might be those two people.  So, in addition to our
constructive dialog, perhaps we can also work on the answer to the above
question.

Regards  Al