Opinions

Al,

I am surprised you think we are 180 degrees opposed.  I thought we had
found a few items in the past we agreed upon.

In answer to your question below.  I think the 2 people need to find an
area of common agreement and work from there.  An agreement of 100% may be
unreachable.  A possible initial goal may be a 50% agreement with wide
confidence intervals.

Let's first agree to take our discussions of the listserv.

Regards, Bill Field