RE: Anonymity on RADSAFE

I vote for allowing HPD to remain anonymous.  It allows him/her to play
Devil's Advocate without having what s/he claims to be attached to their
names, professionally.  Sometimes if you need to make a point, it's good to
have someone on your side to offer the feelings from the other side from a
scientific point of view.  Not that that's what HPD is doing, or has ever
done, but that's one reason I think s/he should be able to remain anonymous.

Brent Rogers
mailto:brogers@mps.ohio-state.edu

> I fully agree; M. Drifter is likely located in the western continental
US --