RE: Anonymity on RADSAFE

Sorry Fellow RadSafers, I feel I must join the fray:

If no one signs their name, then my opinion is that the person does
not want to stand by what they say.   I then dump the information
(e-mail message, junk mail from Sweepstakes Galore, or what have you)
into the delete waste basket and forget about it.  Why bother when we
have some super discussions here on RadSafe, with messages signed by
people we know and respect for signing their names.  Life is too
short and challenging  and RadSafe too important a resource to worry
about unsigned messages and squander bandwidth.

Let's get on with the productive uses of RadSafe.

Thanks to all that make RadSafe a vital and productive resource for
me and my work.

George Anastas
George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6002
Telephone 916/278-6456
Direct 916/278-5447
FAX 916/278-4359
anastas@csus.edu

"Expect the best and accept no less."

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."