Re: Anonymity on RADSAFE

I too vote for anonymity in any forum.  Be it Devils Advocate or just
freedom of speech, people can not say things in this forum with fear of
retribution.  I personally have been the victim of people sharing
employee confidential information on this very forum (and the company
that the person works for does not even care that the employee violated
written personnel policy).  And further, because of sharing my views,
opinions,  and expressing myself I found it impossible to seek
employment in the field that I had chose due to those remarks.  With all
the editorializing and passive advertising that people do on this and
other listservers, anonymity is a great thing.

Anonymity should have a place here.

Bob Carlson
Check out the BEST in Personnel Dosimetry  http://www.landauerinc.com