Re: Press Release: "Battle rages in valley of the tortoises"

I welcome all that want to, to write their respective legislatures
(include the ones from Nevada and California), and the President,
and demand that the low level waste policy be dumped (in Ward
Valley) and that the Nuclear Weapons Test Site in Nevada be
declared the nations low and high level waste repository.  You
know, I haven't seen a report on how much of our tax dollars have
been doled out in trying to establish a low and high level waste
site.  The forward progress of the low and high level waste site
development is even more of a blackeye than Hanford.  Hell, at NTS
you won't even have to dig holes to put the waste in, and the
number of federally protected creatures is a mute point.

I will post a draft letter shortly.....

High Plains Drifter
magna1@jps.net

Bet you look George....