RE: Dose coefficients - CD ROM

Alex,

I hadn't heard about a new ICRP database, although I'm not surprised.
You may want to contact Keith Eckerman at Oak Ridge.  He wrote the
computer code for DFint and DFext, which are database programs for the
external and internal DCFs in FGR 11.  (DFint, by the way, allowed the
user to enter any particle size between 0.2 and 10 microns.  I hope the
new code will allow the user to have the same flexibility instead of
being limited to discrete particle sizes.) I would suspect that if he
isn't actively involved in the new ICRP database, he knows who is.

Best wishes.

Philip

Philip C. Fulmer, PhD, CHP
Carolina Power & Light Company