Re: radiotherapy question

Brian Gaulke
03/12/98 10:42 AM

The high Z for aluminum explanation doesn't make sense in combination with
the OK to use baby powder.  Talc is a magnesium silicate and magnesium and
silicon bracket aluminum in Z.  However, the presence of zinc as mentioned
in a previous message would relate to the high Z explanation.

Brian R. Gaulke, CHP
Head, Dosimetry Section
Radiation Protection Bureau
Health Canada