Re: Re[2]: Technical Question (Thanks)

> Also - for analytical x-ray units - NIST L20 is high and M30 is WAY high!
> keV effective is somewhere around 5 or 6 for W anode and lower for Cu.

Ted ... excellent point!   This makes it even more crucial that a
specific calibration factor be used, unless only relative response is
of interest....  and, based on Bob Flood's comments regarding my
assertion that beta can be used to differentiate between crystals,
the thickness and type of TLD, such as LiF, LiBO, CaF or CaSO, is
also a critical factor.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director