Suggestions for NCRP Reports

Radsafers -

NCRP Committee 46, Operational Radiation Safety, will be
meeting in April 1998. I have been asked to identify HP
issues relating to legal issues and litigation that might be
appropriate for addressing in NCRP reports.  I would
appreciate suggestions and comments from anyone who has
ideas along this line and especially from those who have
been involved in litigation.  I would also be pleased to pass
on to the committee any suggestions for  SC 46 activities in
other areas related to operational health physics.

Please e-mail your comments to me at  joyced@dnfsb.gov
or fax to me at  202-208-6518
or call 202-208-6650

Thanks for your help.