Re: Long term effects from ionizing radiation

Nevertheless this is not my direct subject,  I can  testimony that many
Brazilian female rad workers, were  engaged in the Radiological Accident in
Goiania, in the environmental  and radwaste groups, 10 years ago. All of
them continue in normal activities in several nuclear centers in Brazil.

J.J.Rozental <josrozen@netmedia.net.il>
Israel