Re: High count with LSCh

03/18/98 10:03 AM
Kurt Ungar
03/18/98 10:03 AM

If you are experiencing true chemiluminessence, it may be due to the
peroxidation of the warm pump oil as
air passes through the operating vacuum pump.  These peroxides can be
destroyed by heating the oil prior to measurements.
You may lose volatile radionuclides and radionuclide complexes if that is
what you were looking for.

schoenho @ via.at on 17/03/98 06:30:03 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu