RE: Job opening, repost -Reply

> I think you missed the point.  What I got out of Franz' message was that Gregory
> Burket's personal inquiry into the position being open and him still in the
> process of filling out the application materials, probably should have been done
> over a private email and not posted to the list, thus cluttering everyones
> mailbox.  Of course, this is my own interpretation, and I have been incorrect
> before.

Also not a good idea to be publicly advertising the fact that you're
looking for a job (while still employed) and, using the current
company's E-Mail system. Now, if you're being downsized, the job has
already been eliminated, advertising your availability is a good
thing. I've already hired exceptional individuals recently that has
posted their interest in a job opportunity!

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division