RE: Job opening, repost -Reply

Kathleen,
I think you missed the point.  What I got out of Franz' message was that Gregory
Burket's personal inquiry into the position being open and him still in the
process of filling out the application materials, probably should have been done
over a private email and not posted to the list, thus cluttering everyones
mailbox.  Of course, this is my own interpretation, and I have been incorrect
before.

Ernest Antonio
Risk Analysis and Health Protection Group
PNNL
(509) 375-3809
e.antonio@pnl.gov