Non-Radiation Worker Training Topics

I will have 30 minutes to speak to a group of maintenance workers who
visit RAM use labs from time to time. I would like to hear suggestions of
topics which I should cover to maximize this oppertunity. I think of many
topics and have a difficult time to prioritizing them. There are a few
maintenance workers who are unofficially designated to response for repair
works in RAM use labs. I spent a significant time with them and they are
fully aware of RAM use and how they should behave. Thank you in advance.
M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo, RSO <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
EH&S/MS 328
University of Nevada, Reno