Fwd: Health effects of cell phone towers

I recently co-authored a paper that now serves as the State of
Washington's position on the subject.  It does a pretty good job of
summarizing the key issues, if you would like a copy please let me know.

Sincerely,
Andrew H. Thatcher, MSHP, CHP
Washington Department of Health
360-236-3255 voice*
360-236-2255 fax*
dht0303@doh.wa.gov
*new number

                  ***** Original Message Follows *****

Radsafers,

A local politician contacted me and inquired as to the possible
health effects of allowing cell phone towers to be erected in his
district.  We discussed ionizing vs. non-ionizing effects for a
while, but I could only give educated opinions.  Does anyone have
references that I could pass on to this gentleman?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick

Patrick J. McDermott
Rutgers Envir. Health & Safety