RE: Status of NRC/EPA 25 vs 15 mrem criteria -Reply -Reply

The NRC final rule on decommissioning can be obtained on the web from:
http://techconf.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/topics

That website also contains the draft Regulatory Guide on "Demonstrating Compliance
with the Radiological Criteria for License Termination."  One of the sections in that
guide tells how to demonstrate ALARA.  (Note that the version on the web today is a
February draft.  A March draft will be posted in a few days.)

>>> "Silvia Eskenazi" <silvia@bellnet.com.pe> 03/23/98 10:47am >>>
Hi!! I am Silvia Eskenazi, form Lima, Peru. Is not easy for us to receive
the regulations of US about NRC limits and understand what ALARA is.
Can you refer me to any site in the web where to learn about it??
I really appreciate your help

Dra.Silvia Eskenazi
Medicina Nuclear
Centro Medico Naval