Re: Gofman a Hero!

Mike,

If you care to, write an on line review of the book and have
Amazon.com put it on line.  They list negative reviews, but
you must review the book, not people or causes beyond the book.
You must also have read the book.

I have given them a few reviews and they were listed with the
books.  I am working on a few more, but they must be done
with care if I expect them to be published, especially when
I trash some antinuke book.

To do it, just find the book on their web site.  Scroll down
and find the on-line review area.  Its easy and fun.

I look forward to seeing your review.

Is it not amazing how many antinuke books are written?
Most of them cost less than this one at over $25.

Regards.

Jesse Coleman

RADSHOALS@AIRNET.NET