NCCHPS 16 April Meeting

***** NCCHPS MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT  *****

     Our next NCCHPS dinner meeting will be Thursday, April 16 at
Spenger's
     Fish Grotto in Berkeley.

     Our special guest speaker will be Keith Dinger, President-elect of
the
     Health Physics Society. The title of his talk will be "Health
Physics,
     the Society, and You - What to do? What to do?."  Keith will give
     comments and thoughts regarding the state of our profession, the
     evolution of health physics into an operationally oriented
profession,
     and the role of the Society in responding to these changes.

     Keith received his BS from Miami University and his MS from
Harvard.
     He Served in the Navy until his retirement in 1993 and since that
time
     he has been an instructor in the Harvard School of Public Health.
     Keith has been certified by the American Board of Health Physics
since
     1979.  He is a Fellow of the Health Physics Society and has served
as
     the Society Treasurer and as a Director, as well as the Chair of
the
     Membership Committee on two different occasions.

     DIRECTIONS: Take I-80 to University Avenue heading East.  Spenger's
is
     at 919 4th Street, north of the overpass. Parking is free at the
     restaurant.

     SCHEDULE:
     6:00 - Cocktails (no host bar),
     7:00 - Dinner,
     8:00 - Presentation by Keith Dinger.

     MENU:
     Please indicate your meal choice when responding:
     A = Baked Cornish Hen,
     B = Sirloin Tips, or
     C = Red Snapper.

     Each meal choice includes a French roll, salad, dessert and
beverage.

     The price of the meal with tax and service charge is $20.00, or
$25.00
     for late reservation or walk-ins.

     RESERVATIONS   (e-mailed, phoned, or mailed) must be received by
     Radoslav Radev by Monday, April 13.  Please contact Radoslav at
     mailto:radev@earthlink.net or at (510) 299-0451. You can mail your
check to
     Radoslav Radev, 3430 Saint Mary's Road, Lafayette, CA 94549.

--
Jack H. Elliott
Jack@ElliottMail.com