Outdoor Rn measurements (background) -Reply(more)

I see (just on RADSAFE) you've gotten a number of other responses already. I did
look up, last night, the reference I was thinking about. It actually was a review article,
not as old as I thought and by a different author: Gesell T.F. 1983. "Background
Atmospheric 222Rn Concentrations Outdoors and Indoors: A Review." Health
Physics volume 45, number 2, pages 289-302. It may have some of the same data
to which someone else referred (Cincinnati measurements), but may be useful.

Duane.

Duane Schmidt
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
NMSS/DWM/URB