Re: Tritium Contamination Detectors

Ludlum 43-110. Check it out at
http://www.ludlums.com/product/dets/m44-110.htm
It's a windowless gas proportional detector.  It works fine with
limitations: slow response, non-planar surfaces and wind can challenge
even the most patient surveyor.  In all fairness, the probe was taken on
a "field trip" recently and successfully identified tritium
contamination that originated with some damaged exit signs (multi-Curie
sources).

Craig Reed
Legacy Waste Project, ES&H, Lead HP
Bechtel Jacobs Company LLC