Re: Road kill sampling method: -Reply

Mr. King --

So that I and perhaps others can better understand your posting, could you
please explain what "  probing about 200,000 dpm b/g" means.  I am not
familiar with the units, and would be curious as to exactly what 'probing'
means in the context you used, as well what instrument(s) was (were) used
and what the nuclides were.

Many thanx.

Ron Kathren