Re: FW: Plutonium movement characteristics

You could start with Appendices SOTERM and WCA to the WIPP Compliance
Certification Application -- both have good descriptions and excellent
bibliographies.  An excellent reference is the chapter on plutonium in Katz,
Seaborg and Morss "Chemistry of the Actinides."

I'm not sure what you mean by "flighty."  Mobile?  Some of us Sandians who
worked on the WIPP prject could probably be of considerable help.

Clearly only my own opinion

Ruth F. Weiner
Transportation Systems Department
Sandia National Laboratories