Non-ionizing radiation - reliable net information -Reply

>>> George Cicotte  wrote
  ....  2.  The web source is a reputable scientific or
education site, known in
part by the domains .gov and .edu, which are still reserved for
government and universities, respectively.  ...
<<<<<<

When I shared this posting, which I considred very useful, a
colleague had the following comment:
One exception:  the .edu domain covers primary and
secondary schools as well as universities, so although I
agree that that domain is generally more reliable than .org
or.com, keep a small grain of salt under your tongue on all of
them!

J. P. Davis
joyced@dnfsb.gov