Re: Cerium Compounds

Back when I was doing aerial survey work I did a survey of the RMI facility
up in Ashtabula, Ohio.  Next door to the RMI facility was a facility where
they were processing ilmenite.  The shine from that facility made surveying
the RMI facility very difficult.  If I remember correctly it was mostly due
to thorium in the ilmenite, which was the problem.

George Harder <gharder@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu> on 04/27/98 02:47:48 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu