Re: Selenium-75

Good Evening/Morning:

We presently have a Principal Investigator who wishes to work with Se-75.
As I have no experience with this specific isotope and its research
applications I am soliciting input.  Obviously, half life, emissions etc.
are not my concern, my concern lies with any unique hazards.  At this point
I believe the investigator is interested in Se-75 sodium selenite, any
experiences with this or other chemical forms would be greatly appreciated.

In Advance Thanks
sdr

Stuart D. Rosenberg
The Scripps Research Institute