Re: Static eliminator in copy machines -Reply, Terminology

In further response to Mr. Jo's question, the sources I was indicating on
copying machines are small plastic beads attached to aluminum rails with a
small screen over the source.  The units are not sealed sources and are
distributed (or were distributed) under a general license by 3M company.

Tom O'Dou
radware@msn.com